AIRC 9th Annual Conference
December 6 - 9, 2017
A New Outlook on Global Student Mobility: Recruiting in Changing Times
Join 375+ representatives from institutions, agencies, and related organizations in discussing market trends and analysis, cutting-edge technology, strategically-based international student recruitment processes and solutions and policy.
View a sample listing of session topics here.
View Conference Schedule here.
Intensive Pre-Conference Workshops are available. Workshops are held on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
All-day Workshop: Developing and Implementing a Comprehensive Recruitment Strategy $225 (lunch included)
Inform your recruiting plans with a strategy, from staffing and budgets to arm-chair and on-the-ground recruiting.
Half-Day Workshop (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.): Creative Budgeting to Maximize ROI $175
Learn how to maximize your budget and demonstrate ROI.
Half-Day Workshop (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.): Developing Multi-Cultural Communication Skills for a Successful Agency-Institution Relationship $175
- AIRC members (Certified agencies, institutions, pathway programs & partners, affiliated institutions, associated organizations)
- Sponsors (contact Mike Finnell at Mike.email@example.com to learn about sponsorship opportunities)
- Representatives of non-member accredited academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and government agencies
2017 Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration Rates (6/15/17-10/6/17)*
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 550
• AIRC Certified Agencies and Approved Applicants $ 450
• Non-Members $ 800
Regular Registration Rates (10/7/17 - 11/27/17)*
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 625
• AIRC Certified Agencies and Approved Applicants $ 525
• Non-Members $ 875
The Conference begins at an all-member meeting on Wednesday, December 6 at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Opening Reception.
The Conference concludes on Saturday at noon.
The conference rate includes all plenaries, sessions (pre-conference workshops are separate), exhibits, breakfasts Thursday, Friday and Saturday, lunches on Thursday and Friday, and evening receptions on Wednesday and Thursday.
Note: All Registration fees are per attendee.
If you are an AIRC member, you will need to login to register. If you have forgotten your credentials, please click "forgot your credentials" in the top-right corner of this webpage.
Non-members, click here to set up an AIRC non-member account and then go to the conference registration and proceed to register for the conference.
Reserve your room at the conference hotel: The Bonaventure Resort
Book your hotel room for the event at special rates, available here on an exclusive basis.
Your guestroom rate includes:
Learn More about the Hotel, Transportation, and the Surrounding Area
Other Resources For You:
Cancellation and Refund PolicyCancellation notices must be received in writing via email: Catherine.marte[at]airc-education.org
Conference registration cancellations received on or before November 20, 2017, are eligible for a refund. No refunds will be issued for requests received after November 20, 2017.
Cancellation of pre-conference workshops will be refunded in full if requests are received on or before November 20, 2017. No refunds will be issued for requests received after November 20, 2017.
*By submitting a registration, you agree that AIRC may photograph or videotape you, and AIRC may use those photographs or video footage for its marketing purposes. You release AIRC from any claim or liability related to that use, and waive all claims for yourself, your heirs and assignees against the individual staff persons and the American International Recruitment Council.
2017 Tentative Sessions (just a sample)
- Key Drivers in Intl Student Recruitment & Marketing
- Pathway Program Strategies
- Intl Recruiting - From Your Backyard
- Examining Fam Trip Models
- Best Practices in Intl Admissions
- Resources to Inform Recruitment Strategies (India)
- Mega Shifts 2020
- Intl Student Perceptions of Agencies
- Brexit, Trump and Student Backlash
- Intl Alumni Relations
- Leveraging Digital Marketing
- Understanding the Technical Aspects of Univ - Agency Relationships
- Intercultural Aspects of Recruiting
- View more here
2016: Conference Program Example
Interested in Mentoring?
Being Mentored at the Conference?