AIRC 9th Annual Conference
December 6 - 9, 2017
A New Outlook on Global Student Mobility: Recruiting in Changing Times
Join 350 representatives from institutions, agencies, and related organizations in discussing complex policy issues, cutting-edge technology, and strategically-based international student recruitment processes and solutions.
Session proposals now being accepted. Learn more.
- AIRC members (Certified agencies, institutions, pathway programs & partners, affiliated institutions, associated organizations)
- Sponsors (contact Mike Finnell at Mike.email@example.com to learn about sponsorship opportunities)
- Representatives of non-member accredited academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and government agencies
2017 Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration Rates (6/15/17-10/6/17)*
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 550
• AIRC Certified Agencies and Approved Applicants $ 450
• Non-Members $ 800
Regular Registration Rates (10/7/17 - 11/27/17)*
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 625
• AIRC Certified Agencies and Approved Applicants $ 525
• Non-Members $ 875
Add a Pre-Conference Workshop. Workshops Held on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
All-day Workshop: Developing and Implementing a Comprehensive Recruitment Strategy $225 (lunch included)
Half-Day Workshop: Creative Budgeting to Maximize ROI $175
Half-Day Workshop: Developing Multi-Cultural Communication Skills for a Successful Agency-Institution Relationship $175
Note: All Registration fees are per attendee.
If you are an AIRC member, you will need to login to register. If you have forgotten your credentials, please click "forgot your credentials" in the top-right corner of this webpage. Otherwise, please set up an AIRC non-member account and then go to the conference registration and proceed to register for the conference.
Reserve your room at the conference hotel: The Bonaventure Resort
Book your hotel room for the event at special rates, available here on an exclusive basis.
Other Resources For You:
*By submitting a registration, you agree that AIRC may photograph or videotape you, and AIRC may use those photographs or video footage for its marketing purposes. You release AIRC from any claim or liability related to that use, and waive all claims for yourself, your heirs and assignees against the individual staff persons and the American International Recruitment Council.
2016: Conference Program Example