Why Join AIRC?
Gain industry perspective like no other when you join AIRC-your resource for sharing information regarding market research, strategic recruitment, best practices, student success and more!
- Learn from the Experts – Join thought leaders in the field of international enrollment management for best practice recommendations regarding recruiting, enrolling, and retaining international students
- Attend AIRC's annual conference, trainings, and workshops to build a powerful network and gain industry knowledge
- Access Comprehensive Resources – Obtain sample contracts, budgets and strategy development tools
- Receive Regular News and Updates in support of professional recruitment practices
- Obtain Unique Opportunities and Save – AIRC members receive discounts for the annual AIRC Conference, hands-on workshops, training seminars and partner events
- Develop a Network – connect with higher education colleagues, recruiting experts, and AIRC Certified agency professionals. Becoming part of the AIRC network puts you in touch with a wide range of professionals dedicated to best practices and quality standards in international student recruiting
- Support Industry Quality Standards for agencies recruiting in the U.S.; contribute to standards development and agency screening
- Contribute by Serving in a leadership position for AIRC to advance international student recruitment in US higher education