Position Title: Marketing/Communications/Int'l Education Intern
Location: Bethesda, MD
Application Deadline: On a rolling basis
Availability: Fall and Spring Semesters
$400/month stipend provided
AIRC is a small, dynamic non-profit standards organization with a global mission in support of international student mobility. We are seeking an intern with the skills to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Social Networking and Email Campaign:
- Assist in the creation and monitoring of a social media content for AIRC members via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns for AIRC members and prospective members.
- Event and Conference Planning:
- Assist with registration, materials, and logistics for the AIRC Annual Conference
- Assist with logistical planning for workshops, and other activities as needed
- Member outreach
- Conduct research on potential members and assist with outreach
- Conduct research on compliance issues regarding AIRC Certification
- Add to and maintain the member on-line Directory
- On-Line Resource Library
- Other duties as assigned
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with conference and special events to promote organization and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze data.
- Collaborate on presentations for workshops and other events.
- Related study areas in communications, public relations, international relations, international education, non-profit management or related fields.
- Experience in social media, writing emails and general editing skills,
-Familiarity using Google platform and Apple hardware
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
To ApplySend application, which includes your resume, cover letter and 1 to 2 page writing sample to Catherine Marte, Member Services Coordinator, Catherine.Marte@airc-education.org Applicants with appropriate backgrounds will be interviewed by phone.