Pathway Program Membership
AIRC Pathway Program Membership is open to organizations providing or organizing credit bearing post-secondary academic pathway programs for international students through contractual arrangements with U.S. accredited institutions, provided that the accreditor is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the U.S. Department of Education.
Pathway program organizations may only use agent networks for recruitment into their own program, and to those of their pathway partners following a student’s successful completion of a pathway program. Those pathway programs that are recruiting directly may only be an AIRC member after successfully completing the AIRC Certification process. Read more.
General Benefits for All AIRC Members include:
- Access to AIRC online directory of all members, including institutional contacts for agencies and agency contacts for institutions
- Access to sample institutional/agency contracts, documented case studies, and policy statement and other tools to help plan and manage your international recruitment
- Monthly e-newsletter containing AIRC updates and international student recruitment issues
- Sponsor discounts
- Free job posting through AIRC's lists
- Enhanced eligibility to present at AIRC-sponsored meetings and events
- Committee participation
- Reduced registration fees for AIRC-sponsored meetings and events
- Participation in Member-only LinkedIn discussion group
- Voting Privileges
- Opportunity to participate on the AIRC Certification Commission
- Privilege to display AIRC institutional logo on institution’s website and promotional materials
Annual membership fee is $5,000. There is no extra fee for listing additional campus partners.
AIRC Pathway Programs and Partners acknowledge their institution is committed to following AIRC's Guidelines for Best Practice. These guidelines may be posted on a member institution's website or in contractual or marketing materials, as long as the source is identified.
All AIRC Pathway members are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the AIRC Certification Process and Standards.