AIRC members are part of a dynamic network committed to the professionalism of international student recruitment. Dedicated to serving its members, AIRC opens doors, provides unique opportunities, advances knowledge, and offers comprehensive resources to higher education professionals in the field.
AIRC offers three membership categoris for educators and one cateogry for agencies. Looking for which member category you belong to? Read more below.
AIRC Membership Categories:
1. Institutional - Open to U.S accredited/state approved secondary institutions and U.S. accredited post-secondary institutions, provided that the accreditor is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the U.S. Department of Education. Read more.
2. Agency - Open to recruiting agencies having successfully achieved AIRC Certification by demonstrating compliance with AIRC Standards. AIRC’s Certified Process and Standards Manual provides detailed information about the certification process, standards, and policies. Read more.
3. Pathway Programs - Open to organizations providing or organizing credit bearing post-secondary academic pathway programs for international students through contractual arrangements with U.S. post-secondary accredited institutions. Read more.
4. Global Institutional Membership - Open to secondary/ post secondary institutions based outside the U.S., which have been reviewed by a recognized national or international quality assurance system. Read more.
5. Individual Membership - Open to individuals who would like to be a part of the AIRC community and are unaffiliated with academic Institutions or Support organizations. May not directly recruit or place international students for compensation or remuneration or work for an organization that recruits or places international students for compensation or remuneration. Read more.