Open to individuals who would like to be a part of the AIRC community and are unaffiliated with academic Institutions or Support organizations. May not directly recruit or place international students for compensation or remuneration or work for an organization that recruits or places international students for compensation or remuneration.
General Benefits for All AIRC Members include:
- Access to AIRC online directory of all members, including institutional contacts for agencies and agency contacts for institutions
- Access to sample institutional/agency contracts, documented case studies, and policy statement and other tools to help plan and manage your international recruitment
- Monthly e-newsletter containing AIRC updates and international student recruitment issues
- Sponsor discounts
- Free job posting through AIRC's lists
- Enhanced eligibility to present at AIRC-sponsored meetings and events
- Committee participation
- Reduced registration fees for AIRC-sponsored meetings and events
- Participation in Member-only LinkedIn discussion group
- The individual may state that it is an AIRC Individual Member on their website
- Individual Members receive member discounts and can contribute to AIRC's community
- Individual members can serve on special committees (i.e conference committee, special project committees)
Individual membership is $400 annually.