Justify your Attendance
2020 Conference Registration Fees* (Registration open until 12/4/20)
Note: Registration fees are per attendee.
Early Bird (Ends 10/9/20)
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 550
• AIRC Certified Agencies $ 475
• Non-Member $ 825
• AIRC Institutional, Pathway and Affiliate Members $ 625
• AIRC Certified Agencies $ 550
• Non-Member $ 875
- AIRC members (Certified agencies, accredited institutions, pathway programs & partners, affiliated institutions, associated organizations)
- Sponsoring organizations (contact Mike Finnell at Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about sponsorship opportunities)
- Representatives of non-member accredited academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and government agencies
If your organization is not one of the above categories, you may not be eligibile to attend the conference. Please contact email@example.com to verify eligibility. AIRC reserves the right to decline registrations that do not fall within eligibility rules. Only AIRC Certified Agencies and agencies approved for Certification may attend.
Cancellation notices must be received in writing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No full refunds will be issued for requests received after November 6, 2020. From November 7, 2020 to December 2, 2020, a 50% refund may be granted at the descretion of AIRC. Please note, refunds are not guaranteed. After December 2nd, 2020, no refunds will be made. Pre-conference workshops are non-refundable.
By registrating for the AIRC Conference, you agree that AIRC may photograph or videotape you, and AIRC may use those photographs or video footage for its marketing purposes. You release AIRC from any claim or liability related to that use, and waive all claims for yourself, your heirs and assignees against the individual staff persons and the American International Recruitment Council.
*The registration fee includes breakfasts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, lunches on Thursday and Friday and receptions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Hotel reservations are separate from conference registration. AIRC has reserved a room block in the Hilton Miami Downtown at a favorable rate. Read more here.