INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS - If you are interested in becoming an Individual Member of AIRC you must be pre-approved. Email AIRC at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following informaition:
1. A brief description of your business
2. Why you are interested in joining AIRC
3. A link to your business website
4. 3 professional references
5. Include this statement as well, "I_______________, verify I am not employed or associated with an institution or an organization that receives commission for the placement of international students. And I do not recruit students for commission in any other circumstance."
Once this step is complete, an AIRC staff member will review your application and notify you of your application status.
ONLY IF APPROVED, you may fill out the form below to create your AIRC member portal.
If your organization is recruting students for placement in educational institutions and receiving any compensation for doing so, you must apply for AIRC Agency Certification
to become a member.
NON-MEMBERS - To register for an AIRC event as a non-member, fill out the form below.
Contact AIRC Member Services with questions: email@example.com or 240-547-6400 ext. 802