AIRC Membership For Agencies
2016 AIRC Certified and Re-Certified Agencies
Agencies can only become members of AIRC by completing our Certification program.
What is AIRC Certification?
Membership through Certification has many benefits, including:
- Access to AIRC institutional members through an institutional directory
- Participation in the AIRC annual conference - the place to network with other AIRC members
- Access to professional development training, including US Education, US Visa process and free ICEF USATC Testing
- Certified agency members can serve on our Board of Directors and committees.
- Participation in AIRC events such as exhibiting at the AIRC Conference and in the AIRC Village at the NAFSA Annual Conference
The AIRC™ Certification process follows global practice for quality assurance processes and consists of :
- A background check of the agency and its owners to determine
any financial or ethical irregularities
- A vote by the AIRC Certification agency review committee
to advance applicants to undergo certification
- A self study of agency operations based on the AIRC™ Certification Standards. (The Standards are also available in Chinese.)
- A site visit to agency headquarters or main office
- A Call for Comments from the public on applicant agencies
- A review of all records and vote by an independent Certification
Commission comprised of U.S. institutional members and
Resources for you: