Thank you for reading this before you begin your membership application.
AIRC members become part of a dynamic network committed to the professionalism of international student recruitment. Dedicated to serving its members, AIRC opens doors, provides unique opportunities, advances knowledge, and offers comprehensive resources to higher education professionals in the field.
In the application below, please select the appropriate member category. You will see several options. Details on the member types and benefits appear lower on this page.
Applicant Agency (Phase 1) is the first step for Agencies seeking Certification. You will be asked to submit additional materials after you complete this first step. THIS IS THE ONLY CATEGORY THAT NEW AGENCY APPLICANTS MAY SELECT. Read more about Certification.
Institutional Member 1 year - is for US post-secondary institutions who wish to pay for one year's membership.
Institutional Member 2 year, 3 year - is for institutions who wish to pay for more than one year's membership (5% and 10% multi-year discounts provided). Read more.
Pathway Program - choose Pathway Program adding the number of campuses you wish to include in your membership. The minimum member category is Pathway Program + 1 Campus. Read more.
Affiliated Institutional Member 1 year- is for secondary schools or institutions outside of the US. AIM 2 year, 3 year - is for AIM's who wish to pay for more than one year's membership (5% and 10% multi-year discounts provided). Read more.
When completing the application, be prepared to complete information about your organization, including:
- Membership type applying for - check in the drop down box. Institutional and Affiliate member types have 1, 2, and 3 year payment options. (read below for more information)
- Primary member contact details
- Voting delegate assignment (typically the primary member; must be someone you add to your profiile if not the primary member)
- Other people at your organization to be added to the database (affiliates)
- Billing contacts (representatives)
- Size of organization
- Program offerings
- Current agency use (if applicable).
You will be asked for payment information on the final page. You may pay by credit card or check. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com, or call +1 240 547 6400, xt. 802