AIRC Fifth Annual Conference
Save the Date:
Wednesday, December 4 - Saturday December 7, 2013
Why Attend the AIRC Conference?
The AIRC Annual Conference is the only global conference focused exclusively on ethical and strategic international recruitment. The conference precedes the ICEF
Miami Workshop being held December 9-11.
The following session topics were presented at AIRC's Fourth Annual Conference as sessions and/or small group discussions:
- Monitoring Agency Performance Through Student Performance
- Policy Analysis: Performance of Students Admitted via On-Campus English Programs
- Making the Most of Your International Recruitment Visit: Lessons Learned from the Field
- Emerging Education Destinations: How to Stay Ahead of the Curve
- Using Technology to Manage Your Agency Network
- Power in Numbers: Innovative Ways to Use Data and Resources to Implement an Effective International Engagement Strategy
- Managing an Effective Agent Network
- Utilizing the U.S. Commercial Service for International Student Recruiting in New Markets
- Preparing Students for Visa Interviews
- NACAC / Advocacy Report
- Market Intelligence: Focus on Nepal
- Identifying and Preventing Fraudulent Documents
Update on F-1 Immigration Rules
- Object Next Software Demonstration
- Trends in International Student Mobility Presented by ICEF
- Integrating the ICEF Workshops into a Recruitment Strategy
- AIRC Research Committee Report on Student Satisfaction Surveys
- Professional Development Session on Institutional Best Practice
- New Zealand and Australia Agency Regulatory Framework and the London Statement
- Understanding 2 +2 Programs
- Latin American Scholarship Programs
Attendance is open to AIRC institutional and pathway members, certified agencies, agency applicants, observers, affiliates, sponsors, and invited guests. This year representatives of accredited U.S. universities may also attend at a non member rate.
If you represent an agency not yet certified by AIRC click here for information on how you may attend the conference as an agency applicant.
Submit a conference session proposal
Contact us for more information.
View 2011 Program/Schedule:
2011 Conference - Final Program (3317 KB)